Everything Burrito Everything Burrito

Love Adventure Time. This genuinley made me laugh out loud. The animation was pretty close to the original too! Nice work!

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

I love Felix. But this was still funny as hell. Man, your art style is nice, ever thought about doing more "mature" Adult parodies or art? ;) Nice work man.

SpeedoSausage responds:

yeah rofl

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Creepy

Reminds me of a doll i once had O_o Very nice flash sir.

Interactive Buddy 2 Interactive Buddy 2

I kind of enjoyed the first one, I actually kept going back to it. I'm sorry to say I'm bored of it now, also found an exploit within the first 10 seconds of playing. Equip the fist and slowly drag buddy into a corner, it will start hitting him quite fast, racking up about 5 dollars a second and more.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

NIce game!

Pretty good time killer, i laughed at the chuck norris facts and the elevator suggestions. Sham i couldn't mess with the bot :L

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

NIce job!

Great game mate, Funny to play, and a great time killer! ;)

Aokigahara De Aimashou Aokigahara De Aimashou

No lyrics yet, to be honest I don't mind at all. I love your music for the simple fact that it sounds awsome, I can hear the instruments! Instead of some fag screaming over the top of everything. (Don't get me wrong, I love all types of Metal, even Screamo, it's just a nice change.) Keep making these awsome tracks man. You should totally be getting payed for this shit.

Also, just to add, I like the lyrics in your music, if there are any, anyway! :D

TheRealSam responds:

Ahah thanks a lot! Don't worry, I totaly understand what you're saying here! :) Getting paid, I don't know, it adds quite a lot of pressure knowing people are paying you to give them music, I'd fear to fail their expectations, as I often drift from one type of metal to another ^^

SuPA SWaG SuPA SWaG

Loving it

Brilliant work man! I love alot of your other music too, you've got potential ;) Keep it up!

The Dare The Dare

Very, very nice :D

Wow, I actually really liked this. The effects at the beginning were cool. And you say you don't like your voice? Well I loved the vocals. ;)

Rahmemhotep responds:

Honestly the effects during the first part are actually a verse of singing that sucked majorly. (I had a cold when I recorded that part and the first verse of singing in the finished version) I used this weird effect that I liked alot to make what you hear and then detuned it using another effect to make it so there are two different pitches and such on the left and right pan. Right thankful for the review.

LOL - Fiora School Girl LOL - Fiora School Girl

More great art! I agree with what retroarcademonkeysaid, but the more I look at it, the less it bugs me. I love the grass in this. Of all the things, why is the grass the first thing I notice?

CherryLolo responds:

Guess because it's catchy haha

Goodnight*Goodbye* Goodnight*Goodbye*

Very Nice

I've always liked this drawing, and i have to say, it's one of your best ;) x