Aokigahara De Aimashou Aokigahara De Aimashou

No lyrics yet, to be honest I don't mind at all. I love your music for the simple fact that it sounds awsome, I can hear the instruments! Instead of some fag screaming over the top of everything. (Don't get me wrong, I love all types of Metal, even Screamo, it's just a nice change.) Keep making these awsome tracks man. You should totally be getting payed for this shit.

Also, just to add, I like the lyrics in your music, if there are any, anyway! :D

TheRealSam responds:

Ahah thanks a lot! Don't worry, I totaly understand what you're saying here! :) Getting paid, I don't know, it adds quite a lot of pressure knowing people are paying you to give them music, I'd fear to fail their expectations, as I often drift from one type of metal to another ^^

SuPA SWaG SuPA SWaG

Loving it

Brilliant work man! I love alot of your other music too, you've got potential ;) Keep it up!

The Dare The Dare

Very, very nice :D

Wow, I actually really liked this. The effects at the beginning were cool. And you say you don't like your voice? Well I loved the vocals. ;)

Rahmemhotep responds:

Honestly the effects during the first part are actually a verse of singing that sucked majorly. (I had a cold when I recorded that part and the first verse of singing in the finished version) I used this weird effect that I liked alot to make what you hear and then detuned it using another effect to make it so there are two different pitches and such on the left and right pan. Right thankful for the review.